Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and dispatches advertising schedule and material to composing room of daily or weekly publication: Reviews advertising order and prepares advertising schedule, listing size of ad, date(s) to appear, and page and position of ad.
- 2) Searches advertising files and selects mat that corresponds to advertising layout.
- 3) Dispatches mat, advertising layout and copy, and advertising schedule to composing department.
- 4) Obtains advertising proofs from composing department and dispatches them to advertising department for proofreading.
- 5) Maintains files of all advertising material.
- 6) May proofread and correct advertising proofs.
- 7) May read advertisement in first edition of publication for errors.
Is being an "ADVERTISING-DISPATCH CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADVERTISING-DISPATCH CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADVERTISING-DISPATCH CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADVERTISING-DISPATCH CLERK"
Job Number: 65