Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles advertising orders for submission to publishers and verifies conformance of published advertisements to specifications, for billing purposes: Reviews order received from advertising agency or client to determine specifications.
- 2) Computes cost of advertisement, based on size, date, position, number of insertions, and other requirements, using rate charts.
- 3) Posts cost data on order and worksheet.
- 4) Types and mails order and specifications to designated publishers.
- 5) Files order data pending receipt of publication.
- 6) Scans publication to locate published advertisement.
- 7) Measures advertisement, using ruler or transparent calibrated overlay, to verify conformance to size specifications.
- 8) Compares advertisement with order to verify conformance to other specifications.
- 9) Computes difference in cost when published advertisement varies from specifications and posts corrected costs on order controls.
- 10) Separates tear sheet from publication, types and attaches identifying information to tear sheet; and routes with order and worksheet to billing department.
Is being an "ADVERTISING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADVERTISING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADVERTISING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADVERTISING CLERK"
Job Number: 64