Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines academic records of students to determine eligibility for graduation or for admission to college, university, or graduate school: Compares transcripts of courses with school entrance or degree requirements and prepares evaluation form listing courses for graduation.
- 2) Studies course prerequisites, degree equivalents, and accreditation of schools, and computes grade-point averages to establish students' qualifications for admission, transfer, or graduation.
- 3) Explains evaluations to students.
- 4) Refers students with academic discrepancies to proper department heads for further action.
- 5) Types list of accepted applicants or of degree candidates and submits it for approval.
- 6) Issues registration permits and records acceptances and fees paid.
- 7) Performs related duties, such as preparing commencement programs and computing student averages for honors.
- 8) May advise students concerning their eligibility for teacher certificates.
- 9) May specialize in evaluation of transfer students' records and be designated Evaluator, Transfer Students.
Is being an "ADMISSIONS EVALUATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADMISSIONS EVALUATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADMISSIONS EVALUATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADMISSIONS EVALUATOR"
Job Number: 3186