Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures: Copies data and compiles records and reports.
- 2) Tabulates and posts data in record books.
- 3) Computes wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments.
- 4) Records orders for merchandise or service.
- 5) Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
- 6) Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
- 7) Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
- 8) Prepares stock inventory.
- 10) Operates office machines, such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines.
- 11) Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- 13) May greet and assist visitors.
- 16) May purchase supplies.
- 17) May operate computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
- 18) May be designated according to field of activity or according to location of employment as Adjustment Clerk; Airport Clerk; Colliery Clerk; Death-Claim Clerk; Field Clerk.
- 19) May be designated: Agency Clerk; Auction Clerk; Construction-Records Clerk; Shop Clerk.
Is being an "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK"
Job Number: 3412