Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Aids executive in staff capacity by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies: Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- 2) Analyzes unit operating practices, such as recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- 3) Analyzes jobs to delimit position responsibilities for use in wage and salary adjustments, promotions, and evaluation of workflow.
- 4) Studies methods of improving work measurements or performance standards.
- 5) Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- 6) Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative problems.
- 7) Issues and interprets operating policies.
- 8) Reviews and answers correspondence.
- 9) May assist in preparation of budget needs and annual reports of organization.
- 10) May interview job applicants, conduct orientation of new employees, and plan training programs.
- 11) May direct services, such as maintenance, repair, supplies, mail, and files.
- 12) May compile, store, and retrieve management data, using computer.
Is being an "ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 60