"ADJUSTER, ALARM MECHANISM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts alarm mechanism and lubricates moving parts of electric alarm clock assemblies, using handtools: Clamps lead wires of clock motors to current outlet.
- 2) Bends alarm striker, turns alarm indicators to specified setting, and pulls and turns set shafts to adjust and set alarm, using tweezers, pliers, and knife.
- 3) Observes mechanism in operation to verify freedom of moving parts.
- 4) Lubricates moving parts, using brush and lubricant.
- 5) Places acceptable assemblies on conveyor for further processing and places defective assemblies in tray for repair.
- 6) Tallies number of mechanisms adjusted, using counter, and records production.
Is being an "ADJUSTER, ALARM MECHANISM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADJUSTER, ALARM MECHANISM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADJUSTER, ALARM MECHANISM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADJUSTER, ALARM MECHANISM"
Job Number: 58