Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to print addresses, code numbers, and similar information on items, such as envelopes, accounting forms, packages, and advertising literature: Positions plates, stencils, or tapes in machine magazine and places articles to be addressed into loading rack.
- 2) Starts machine that automatically feeds plates, stencils, or tapes through mechanism.
- 3) Adjusts flow of ink and guides to fit size of paper and sets stops and selectors so that only certain plates will be printed, using wrench and pliers.
- 4) Maintains plate file and operates embossing machine or typewriter to make corrections, additions, and changes on plates.
- 5) May type statistical lists of plate files and correspondence concerning addressing jobs.
Is being an "ADDRESSING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADDRESSING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADDRESSING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADDRESSING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3219