Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Portrays role in dramatic production to interpret character or present characterization to audience: Rehearses part to learn lines and cues as directed.
- 2) Interprets serious or comic role by speech, gesture, and body movement to entertain or inform audience for stage, motion picture, television, radio, or other media production.
- 3) May write or adapt own material.
- 5) May direct self and others in production.
- 6) May read from script or book, utilizing minimum number of stage properties and relying mainly on changes of voice and inflection to hold audience's attention and be designated Dramatic Reader.
- 7) May be designated according to gender of worker or type of role portrayed as Actress; Character Actor; Character Actress; Ingenue; Juvenile.
Is being an "ACTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACTOR"
Job Number: 48