Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Erects equipment for aerial and acrobatic acts in shows, such as circus, variety show, and carnivals, working as member of crew: Drills holes in floor of stage or platform, using electric drill, and fastens metal floor plates to hold vertical steel rods.
- 2) Screws steel rods to holding plates and stretches wire or rope between rods, using handtools.
- 3) Climbs ladder to attach ropes, swinging trapeze, and other rigging to ceiling area.
- 4) Fastens rigging and pulleys to hooks or poles in ceiling.
- 5) Erects net under aerial and highwire acts for safety of performers.
- 6) Lowers and raises trapezes and nets during performance.
Is being an "ACROBATIC RIGGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACROBATIC RIGGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACROBATIC RIGGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACROBATIC RIGGER"
Job Number: 47