Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that filters acid liquor from slurry and dehydrates residual materials for further processing: Opens feed valves and starts rotary drum that filters liquor from slurry.
- 2) Turns valves to transfer residue to dehydration unit.
- 3) Adjusts controls to regulate temperature, pressure, and speed of material flow as specified to dry residue.
- 4) Collects samples of acid liquor and residual materials for laboratory analysis.
- 5) May be designated according to material processed as Phthalic-Acid Purifier.
Is being an "ACID PURIFIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACID PURIFIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACID PURIFIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACID PURIFIER"
Job Number: 5310