Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends batch still and polymerization vessel to distill and polymerize acrylic acid used in production of plastics: Tends laboratory-type batch still to vaporize and condense acrylic acid.
- 2) Measures amount of distillate, using burette or gauging rod, and pours distilled acid into water-jacketed polymerization vessel.
- 3) Heats vessel to prescribed temperature, and adds specified quantity of reagents to effect polymerization.
- 4) Draws samples of product for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Turns valves to transfer polymerized acid to storage or processing areas.
Is being an "ACID-POLYMERIZATION OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACID-POLYMERIZATION OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACID-POLYMERIZATION OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACID-POLYMERIZATION OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1820