Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills storage battery cells with sulfuric acid solutions of specified concentration preparatory to forming and charging: Arranges batteries in groups on tables or trucks according to specified acid concentration.
- 2) Holds spouts of hoses on gravity flow or siphon-type fillers over battery vents.
- 3) Adjusts valves manually or pushes pedal to control flow of acid to cells.
- 4) Fits rubber gaskets on multiple filler head of vacuum filling machine to set level of fill.
- 5) Positions filler head on battery vents and adjusts controls to start vacuum action and fill cells.
- 6) May mix acid and water and adjust solution to prescribed specific gravity.
- 7) May bring acid in insufficiently filled batteries to specified level and be designated Acid Leveler.
Is being an "ACID FILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACID FILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACID FILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACID FILLER"
Job Number: 37