Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing machine, autoclave, and drier to mix, pack, solidify, and dry asbestos, dirt, charcoal, lime, water, and other ingredients to form absorbent packing for compressed acetylene gas: Meters out water and powdered ingredients, and dumps them into mixer.
- 2) Starts agitator to mix ingredients for specified period of time.
- 3) Opens chute to transfer mixture to vibrator.
- 4) Clamps cylinders to vibrator, and connects funnels and packing rods to cylinders.
- 5) Starts vibrator and rods that sift and pack mixture into cylinders.
- 6) Weighs cylinders to ascertain amount of mixture packed.
- 7) Rolls cylinders into autoclave, and turns valve to specified pressure level to solidify packing.
- 8) Rolls cylinders into drier, and turns thermostat to heat cylinders.
- 9) Installs valves and safety plugs on cylinders, and places them on scale.
- 10) Connects acetone feedlines to cylinders, using handtools, and turns valves to fill cylinders with acetone, according to specifications.
Is being an "ACETYLENE-CYLINDER-PACKING MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACETYLENE-CYLINDER-PACKING MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACETYLENE-CYLINDER-PACKING MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACETYLENE-CYLINDER-PACKING MIXER"
Job Number: 1363