Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports: Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- 2) Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position, using calculator or computer.
- 3) Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- 4) May establish, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- 5) May devise and implement manual or computer-based system for general accounting.
- 6) May direct and coordinate activities of other accountants and clerical workers performing accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
Is being an "ACCOUNTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACCOUNTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACCOUNTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACCOUNTANT"
Job Number: 21