Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies principles of accounting to analyze past and present financial operations and estimates future revenues and expenditures to prepare budget: Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses, using computer.
- 2) Documents revenues and expenditures expected and submits to management.
- 3) Maintains budgeting systems which provide control of expenditures made to carry out activities, such as advertising and marketing, production, maintenance, or to project activities, such as construction of buildings.
- 4) Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- 5) Interprets budgets to management.
- 6) May develop and install manual or computer-based budgeting system.
- 7) May assist in financial analysis of legislative projects to develop capital improvement budget and be designated Program Analyst.
Is being an "ACCOUNTANT, BUDGET" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACCOUNTANT, BUDGET" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACCOUNTANT, BUDGET"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACCOUNTANT, BUDGET"
Job Number: 2974