Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and tunes accordions and concertinas, using handtools: Disassembles instrument and parts, such as base and treble mechanisms, bellows, reed blocks, and manuals, using handtools.
- 2) Moves parts, observing their action to detect defects.
- 3) Files, realigns, and adjusts parts, using handtools.
- 4) Recovers bellows with sateen and cloth.
- 5) Glues leather on corners of bellows.
- 6) Operates woodworking machines and uses handtools to make wood replacement parts.
- 7) Repairs cracks in celluloid.
- 8) Solders or removes and replaces defective metal parts.
- 9) Reassembles instrument and plays notes and chords to determine accuracy of repair.
- 10) May tune accordion or concertina reeds.
- 11) May repair electronic accordions, using electronic testing equipment, to determine defects and to verify repairs.
Is being an "ACCORDION REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACCORDION REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACCORDION REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACCORDION REPAIRER"
Job Number: 9326