"ACCIDENT-PREVENTION-SQUAD POLICE OFFICER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates traffic accidents as member of squad to obtain details surrounding accident, determine if crime was committed, and to provide interested parties with reliable data surrounding accident for use in legal action or formulation or revision of traffic safety program: Photographs and diagrams accident scene and tests brakes and tires of involved vehicles, using testing equipment.
- 2) Questions and records statements of principals and eye witnesses of accident.
- 3) Reviews all facts to determine if crime, such as vehicular homicide, murder, manslaughter, or assault, or traffic violation was involved.
- 4) Arrests perpetrator of criminal act or submits traffic citation to violator of motor vehicle ordinance.
- 5) Files all facts, records, and information involved in case for possible use in criminal or civil legal action or safety program.
Is being an "ACCIDENT-PREVENTION-SQUAD POLICE OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACCIDENT-PREVENTION-SQUAD POLICE OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACCIDENT-PREVENTION-SQUAD POLICE OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACCIDENT-PREVENTION-SQUAD POLICE OFFICER"
Job Number: 16