Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops academic policies and programs for college or university: Directs and coordinates activities of deans and chairpersons of individual colleges.
- 2) Advises on personnel matters.
- 3) Determines scheduling of courses and recommends implementation of additional courses.
- 4) Coordinates activities of student advisors.
- 5) Participates in activities of faculty committees, and in development of academic budget.
- 6) Advises PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION on academic matters.
- 7) Serves as liaison officer with accrediting agencies which evaluate academic programs.
- 8) May serve as chief administrative officer in absence of PRESIDENT, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION.
- 9) May provide general direction to LIBRARIAN; DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS; and REGISTRAR, COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY.
Is being an "ACADEMIC DEAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ACADEMIC DEAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ACADEMIC DEAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ACADEMIC DEAN"
Job Number: 2602