Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine equipped with circular diamond saw that cuts abrasive sticks and stones for honing machines: Places abrasive bricks against guide and clamps bricks onto holding fixture of machine.
- 2) Starts machine and flow of coolant.
- 3) Presses button to start feed mechanism that moves brick against diamond saw to cut abrasive sticks of specified dimensions.
- 4) Measures cut stick, using micrometer.
- 5) Removes burrs from stick, using file made of same material.
- 6) May tend diamond saw to trim crust from abrasive brick to expose material for hardness testing.
Is being an "ABRASIVE SAWYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ABRASIVE SAWYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ABRASIVE SAWYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ABRASIVE SAWYER"
Job Number: 7684