Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes abrasive compounds for use in making polishing and buffing wheels, and hones: Calculates amount of grit, clay, and adhesive required according to formulas.
- 2) Weighs out ingredients, dumps ingredients into mixing machine, and starts mixing machine.
- 3) Feels mixture and adds water and resins until specified consistency is attained.
- 4) Scoops mixed compound into oscillating sieve to screen out lumps and oversized granules.
- 5) Dumps compound into barrels for further processing.
- 6) Records quantities of ingredients used in each mix.
Is being an "ABRASIVE MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ABRASIVE MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ABRASIVE MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ABRASIVE MIXER"
Job Number: 5492