Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates pebble mill to grind emery, rouge, and other abrasives and separates them according to fineness by water suspension method: Examines abrasive under microscope to determine grinding time required, and grinds abrasive in pebble mill.
- 2) Turns valve to allow ground particles and water to flow into agitator tank.
- 3) Presses button to start agitator which stirs particles into suspension.
- 4) Stops machine and determines by microscopic examination when particles of particular grade have settled below tank outlet.
- 5) Opens stopcock to allow particles remaining above the outlet to descend into vat.
- 6) Repeats separation process for other grades, regrinding as required.
Is being an "ABRASIVE GRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ABRASIVE GRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ABRASIVE GRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ABRASIVE GRADER"
Job Number: 2