Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electrically powered or hand-cranked band-winding machine that joins and shapes precut backing strip with abrasive-coated strip by spirally winding strips on mandrel to produce grinding and polishing tubes or cones: Applies adhesive to backing strip by handbrush or by automatic applicator attached to winding machine.
- 2) Clips ends of backing strip and abrasive strip to mandrel.
- 3) Depresses foot switch or turns handcrank to revolve mandrel.
- 4) Guides strips by hand and depresses pressure roller pedal to feed strips on mandrel.
- 5) Unclips and slides completed roll from mandrel and places roll in container.
Is being an "ABRASIVE-BAND WINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ABRASIVE-BAND WINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ABRASIVE-BAND WINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ABRASIVE-BAND WINDER"
Job Number: 8327