Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stocks machines and assists customers in facility where food is dispensed from coin-operated machines: Places food or drink items on shelves of vending machines and changes shelf labels as required to indicate selections.
- 2) Makes change for customers and answers questions regarding selections.
- 3) Adjusts temperature gauges to maintain food items at specified temperatures.
- 4) Performs minor repairs or adjustments on machines to correct jams or similar malfunctions, using handtools.
- 5) Prepares requisitions for food and drink supplies.
- 6) Cleans interior and exterior of machines, using damp cloth.
- 7) Maintains eating area in orderly condition.
- 8) May sell precooked foods from hot table.
- 9) May remove money from vending machines and keep records of receipts.
Is being a "VENDING-MACHINE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "VENDING-MACHINE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "VENDING-MACHINE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "VENDING-MACHINE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 4158