1) Solves engineering problems concerned with industrial utilization of gas as source of power: Studies industrial processes to determine where and how application of gas fuel-consuming equipment can be made.
2) Designs equipment to meet process requirements.
3) Examines gas-powered equipment after installation to ensure proper functioning.
4) Investigates equipment failures and difficulties and diagnoses faulty operation.
5) Corrects or makes recommendations to maintenance crew to correct faults.
6) Conducts safety, breakdown, and other engineering tests on gas fuel-consuming equipment to ascertain efficiency and safety of design and construction.
7) May solve problems concerned with other gas-consuming equipment, such as air-conditioning and heating.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?