1) Directs financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for an organization: Delegates authority for receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
2) Analyzes financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
3) Evaluates need for procurement of funds and investment of surplus.
4) Advises management on investments and loans for short- and long-range financial plans.
5) Prepares financial reports for management.
6) Develops policies and procedures for account collections and extension of credit to customers.
7) Signs notes of indebtedness as approved by management.
8) May act as CONTROLLER.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?