Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles employees' time and production records, using calculator or computer: Reviews timesheets, workcharts, and timecards for completeness.
- 2) Computes total time worked by employees, using calculator or computer, posts time worked to master timesheet, and routes timesheet to payroll department.
- 4) May calculate time worked and units produced by piece-work or bonus work employees, using calculator or computer, and be designated Time Checker or Work Checker.
- 5) May locate workers on jobs at various times to verify attendance of workers listed on daily spot sheet and be designated Spotter.
- 6) May interview employees to discuss hours worked and pay adjustments to be made and be designated Pay Agent.
Is being a "TIMEKEEPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIMEKEEPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIMEKEEPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIMEKEEPER"
Job Number: 3366