1) Compiles and records information to assemble airline tickets for transmittal or mailing to passengers: Reads coded data on booking card to ascertain destination, carrier, flight number, type of accommodation, and stopovers enroute.
2) Selects ticket blank, invoice, and customer account card if applicable, and compiles, computes, and records identification and fare data, using tariff manuals, rate tables, flight schedules, and pen or ticket imprinter.
3) Separates and files copies of completed tickets.
4) Clips completed tickets and invoices to booking cards and routes to other workers for Teletype transmittal or mails tickets to customers.
5) Computes total daily fares, using adding machine, to compile daily revenue report.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?