1) Sells tickets for transportation agencies, such as airlines, bus companies, railroads, and steamship lines: Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer terminals.
2) Ensures that cabins, seats, or space is available.
3) Answers inquiries regarding airplane, train, bus, or boat schedules and accommodations.
4) May check baggage and direct passenger to designated concourse, pier, or track for loading.
5) May make public address announcements of arrivals and departures.
6) May sell travel insurance.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?