1) Fills orders for currency and coins, and counts and records cash deposits in vault of commercial bank: Counts currency, coins, and checks received for deposit in vault from business or branch bank, by hand and using currency-counting machine.
2) Totals currency and checks, using computer or calculator, to verify amount on deposit slip or other form.
3) Records deposit in customer account record.
4) Removes specified amount of currency and coins from vault and places cash in bag for shipment to business or branch bank.
5) Records amount of cash shipped.
6) Counts and records large denomination bills, mutilated currency, and food stamps, by hand and using currency-counting machine, for shipment to Federal Reserve Bank.
7) Balances transactions for day, using computer or calculator, and records results.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?