1) Teaches basic academic subjects to students requiring remedial work, using special help programs to improve scholastic level: Teaches basic subjects, such as reading and math, applying lesson techniques designed for short attention spans.
2) Administers achievement tests and evaluates test results to discover level of language and math skills.
3) Selects and teaches reading material and math problems related to everyday life of individual student.
4) Confers with school counselors and teaching staff to obtain additional testing information and to gain insight on student behavioral disorders affecting learning process.
5) Designs special help programs for low achievers and encourages parent-teacher cooperation.
6) Attends professional meetings, writes reports, and maintains records.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?