Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches elemental natural and social science, personal hygiene, music, art, and literature to children from 4 to 6 years old, to promote their physical, mental, and social development: Supervises activities, such as field visits, group discussions, and dramatic play acting, to stimulate students' interest in and broaden understanding of their physical and social environment.
- 2) Fosters cooperative social behavior through games and group projects to assist children in forming satisfying relationships with other children and adults.
- 3) Encourages students in singing, dancing, rhythmic activities, and in use of art materials, to promote self-expression and appreciation of esthetic experience.
- 4) Instructs children in practices of personal cleanliness and self care.
- 5) Alternates periods of strenuous activity with periods of rest or light activity to avoid overstimulation and fatigue.
- 6) Observes children to detect signs of ill health or emotional disturbance, and to evaluate progress.
- 7) Discusses students' problems and progress with parents.
Click here for "TEACHER, KINDERGARTEN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, KINDERGARTEN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, KINDERGARTEN"