"TEACHER, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches elementary school students academic, social, and motor skills in public or private schools: Prepares course objectives and outline for course of study following curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school.
- 2) Lectures, demonstrates, and uses audiovisual teaching aids to present subject matter to class.
- 3) Prepares, administers, and corrects tests, and records results.
- 4) Assigns lessons, corrects papers, and hears oral presentations.
- 5) Teaches rules of conduct.
- 6) Maintains order in classroom and on playground.
- 7) Counsels pupils when adjustment and academic problems arise.
- 8) Discusses pupils' academic and behavioral attitudes and achievements with parents.
- 9) Keeps attendance and grade records as required by school.
- 10) May coordinate class field trips.
- 11) May teach combined grade classes.
- 12) May specialize by subject taught, such as math, science, or social studies.
- 13) May be required to hold state certification.
Is being a "TEACHER, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL"
Job Number: 2625