1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in planting, cultivating, and harvesting vegetable crops: Discusses seasonal crop-growing activities with management to determine sequence of operations and supplies, machinery, and work force needs.
2) Assigns duties, such as tilling soil, planting, weeding, fertilizing, irrigating, harvesting, and maintaining machines, to subordinates, and specifies machines, tools, and supplies to be used.
3) Observes workers to detect inefficient and unsafe work procedures, and demonstrates approved procedures.
4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
5) May supervise workers engaged in mechanical repairs.
6) May requisition machinery parts and record purchase data.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?