Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of TELLERS in accepting payments for gas and electric-power bills from customers and keeps records of money received: Interprets company policies and work procedures.
- 2) Calculates monthly commissions for authorized collection agencies, such as neighborhood stores, from daily summaries of cash receipts by agents.
- 3) Dictates correspondence or contacts agents by telephone to reconcile errors in their reports.
- 4) Traces payments made to agents when customer does not receive credit for payment.
- 5) Interviews customers to assist workers in resolving questions not covered by specified procedures.
- 6) Prepares regular reports on operations of section.
- 7) Maintains records of daily overage or shortage in cash receipts.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TELLERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TELLERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TELLERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TELLERS"
Job Number: 3299