1) Supervises and coordinates activities of TELLERS in accepting payments for gas and electric-power bills from customers and keeps records of money received: Interprets company policies and work procedures.
2) Calculates monthly commissions for authorized collection agencies, such as neighborhood stores, from daily summaries of cash receipts by agents.
3) Dictates correspondence or contacts agents by telephone to reconcile errors in their reports.
4) Traces payments made to agents when customer does not receive credit for payment.
5) Interviews customers to assist workers in resolving questions not covered by specified procedures.
6) Prepares regular reports on operations of section.
7) Maintains records of daily overage or shortage in cash receipts.
8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?