1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in conveying, washing, screening, packaging, or storing reclaimed or stockpiled salt: Reads production schedule to verify type and tonnage of salt to be processed.
2) Inspects conveyor system and equipment, such as vibrating feeder screens, conveyor junction feeders, and automatic conveyor scales, for evidence of malfunctioning.
3) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
4) Coordinates flow of salt to processing stations to prevent production delays.
5) Maintains production records and prepares reports on department activities.
6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?