Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in handling baggage, operating elevators, and cleaning public areas of hotel: Hires workers and makes assignments.
- 2) Adjusts guests' complaints regarding service personnel.
- 3) Conducts investigations for lost baggage.
- 4) May arrange for services, such as stenographic, notary public or baby sitting.
- 5) May perform tasks of subordinates.
Is being a "SUPERINTENDENT, SERVICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERINTENDENT, SERVICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERINTENDENT, SERVICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERINTENDENT, SERVICE"
Job Number: 4179