Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- 2) Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
- 4) Inventories supplies and equipment at end of each voyage.
- 5) Compiles report of expenditures.
- 6) May be designated according to department worked in as Storekeeper, Deck; Storekeeper, Engineering; Storekeeper, Steward.
Is being a "STOREKEEPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STOREKEEPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STOREKEEPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STOREKEEPER"
Job Number: 3562