Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis: Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- 2) Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- 3) Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- 4) Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- 5) Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
- 6) May coordinate installation of software system.
Is being a "SOFTWARE ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SOFTWARE ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SOFTWARE ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SOFTWARE ENGINEER"
Job Number: 2302