Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that scrapes flesh or hair from pelts, shears wool on sheepskin to specified length, or shaves hides to uniform thickness: Turns handwheel or setscrew to adjust feed roller to specified height.
- 2) Places pelt or hide on roller and presses pedal to raise roller that feeds hide to clippers or revolving blades.
- 3) Verifies thickness of hide, using micrometer.
- 4) May sharpen blades, using honing stone.
- 5) May be designated according to operation performed as Fleshing-Machine Operator; Shearing-Machine Operator; Unhairing-Machine Operator.
Is being a "SHAVING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHAVING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHAVING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHAVING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5999