1) Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail: Reads and routes incoming mail.
2) Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
3) Takes dictation in shorthand or by machine.
4) May record minutes of staff meetings.
5) May make copies of correspondence or other printed matter, using copying or duplicating machine.
6) May prepare outgoing mail, using postage-metering machine.
7) May prepare notes, correspondence, and reports, using word processor or computer terminal.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?