Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares sandwiches to individual order of customers: Receives sandwich orders from customers.
- 2) Slices cold meats and cheese by hand or machine.
- 3) Selects and cuts bread, such as white, whole wheat, or rye, and toasts or grills bread, according to order.
- 4) Places meat or filling and garnish, such as chopped or sliced onion and lettuce, between bread slices.
- 5) Prepares garnishes for sandwiches, such as sliced tomatoes and pickles.
- 6) May cook, mix, and season ingredients to make dressings, fillings, and spreads.
- 7) May fry hamburgers, bacon, steaks, and eggs for hot sandwiches.
- 8) May butter bread slices, using knife.
Is being a "SANDWICH MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANDWICH MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANDWICH MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANDWICH MAKER"
Job Number: 4143