1) Mixes fertilizer samples preparatory to laboratory analysis: Collects material from storage bin, railroad car, or bagging area, using auger or shovel.
2) Dumps material onto mixing table.
3) Blends material, using shovel, paddle, or hands.
4) Pours blended sample into container, writes identifying information, such as material, date, and sample number, on label and attaches label to container.
5) Collects samples of granulated fertilizer during various stages of processing, pours sample through riffle to mix and reduce amount to representative sample, and sends sample to laboratory for analysis.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?