1) Sells industrial machinery, such as metalworking, woodworking, food processing, and plastic fabricating machines, utilizing knowledge of manufacture, operation, and uses of machinery: Computes cost of installing machinery and anticipated savings in production costs.
2) Reviews existing plant machinery layout and draws diagrams of proposed machinery layout to effect more efficient space utilization, using standard measuring devices and templates.
3) Arranges for installation of machinery.
4) Performs other duties as described under SALES REPRESENTATIVE Master Title.
5) Worker is not required to become as involved in technical knowledge and plant efficiency as SALES ENGINEER Master Title.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?