1) Assembles and repairs oil field machinery and equipment, using handtools and power tools: Digs holes, sets forms, and mixes and pours concrete into forms, to make foundations for wood or steel derricks, using posthole digger, handtools, and wheelbarrow.
2) Bolts or nails together wood or steel framework to erect derrick.
3) Dismantles and assembles boilers and steam engine parts, using handtools and power tools.
4) Bolts together pump and engine parts.
5) Connects tanks and flow lines, using wrenches.
6) Unscrews or tightens pipe, casing, tubing, and pump rods, using hand and power wrenches and tongs.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?