Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines photographic prints, processed film, cameras and other photographic equipment for defects or faulty operation to determine course of action required to satisfy customer complaints: Reviews unresolved requests for adjustment of complaints and reads customer comments to determine basis of complaint and plan of action needed to resolve complaint.
- 2) Spreads negatives and prints on illuminated worktable and uses magnifying glass to detect defects, such as incorrect coloring, shading, or cutting.
- 3) Determines cause of defect and type correction required based on knowledge of photo processing and finishing techniques.
- 4) Prepares memorandum to processing department and confers with SUPERVISOR, QUALITY CONTROL to suggest remedies to prevent subsequent errors in processing.
- 5) Contacts customer to explain causes for defects and confers with sales-service personnel to resolve technical questions and to demonstrate correct usage of photographic equipment.
- 6) Prepares reports indicating complaints handled and dispositions made.
Is being a "QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 12087