Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in testing and evaluating ethical and proprietary pharmaceuticals in order to control quality of manufacture and to ensure compliance with legal standards: Participates with management personnel in establishing procedures for testing drugs and related products, applying knowledge of controlled production, sampling techniques, testing procedures, and statistical analysis.
- 2) Assigns subordinates to specific testing functions.
- 3) Reviews laboratory reports of test batches.
- 4) Recommends full-scale production of batches meeting company or consumer specifications and complying with federal purity standards.
- 5) Orders destruction of substandard batches, as authorized by supervisor.
- 6) Directs and coordinates investigation of complaints concerning defective products.
- 7) Recommends response to complaints, considering test reports, production records, legal standards, and complaint validity.
- 8) Reviews legislative developments to determine changes in legal requirements and probable effects on company's manufacturing activities.
- 9) Directs retention of data and preparation of documents for use by self or other company personnel during inquiries concerning suspect products.
Click here for "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR"