1) Stores samples of materials tested and records test result data for product stability study program: Files bottles of raw materials used in pharmaceutical compounding, samples of purchased and plant-processed intermediate products, lot control samples, and samples of finished pharmaceutical batches.
2) Stores samples of finished products in cartons labeled with type of product and records identifying data in alphabetical index listing.
3) Keeps tickler file for withdrawal of samples for testing.
4) Withdraws samples on dates indicated and takes them to laboratory.
5) Keeps file of product stability study control charts.
6) Records on charts test result data, such as appearance, color, and melting point.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?