1) Reads typescript or proof of type setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors, by either of following methods: Places proof and copy side by side on reading board.
2) Reads proof against copy, marking by standardized code, errors that appear in proof.
3) Returns marked proof for correction and later checks corrected proof against copy.
4) Reads and corrects proof while COPY HOLDER reads aloud from original copy or reads proof aloud to COPY HOLDER who calls out discrepancies between proof and copy.
5) May measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements to verify conformance to specifications, using printer's ruler.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?