Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and records production data for industrial establishment to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production, performing any combination of following duties: Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual-worker production sheets, following prescribed recordkeeping procedures, using typewriter, computer terminal, and writing instruments.
- 2) Calculates factors, such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using adding machine or calculator.
- 3) Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed, following prescribed formats.
- 4) Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- 5) Compiles from customer orders and other specifications detailed production sheet or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of product.
- 6) May be designated according to type of data recorded as Machine-Load Clerk; department or division of establishment to which data pertains as Production Clerk, Lace Tearing; Mill Recorder; or work aids used as Production-Control Pegboard Clerk.
Is being a "PRODUCTION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRODUCTION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRODUCTION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRODUCTION CLERK"
Job Number: 3486