1) Tends machine that prints graduations and numerals on enameled wooden slats used in folding rules, and automatically inserts printed slats in drying racks: Stacks blank slats in magazine of printing machine.
2) Positions empty racks in feed magazine of slat-inserting mechanism.
3) Starts machine and observes printing and racking processes.
4) Examines printed slats for printing defects, and compares them with master rule to verify accuracy of graduations.
5) Stops machine and clears jams in feeding mechanisms, using screwdriver.
6) Replaces broken shearpins, using fingers.
7) Lifts racks of printed slats from machine to handtruck.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?